1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter a 9 × 13 ovenproof casserole dish.
2. Cook macaroni in lots of boiling salted water until al dente.
3. In a small pot add Lactantia milk, bay leaves, nutmeg and thyme. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat.
4. In another pot melt Lactantia butter over medium-high heat. Whisk in flour and
cook for 2 minutes. Strain the hot Lactantia milk into the roux and mix until smooth. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Lower heat to medium-low.
5. Add the Black Diamond cheddar cheeses and stir until melted. Taste and add salt
and pepper as necessary.
6. Combine cooked macaroni and cheddar sauce. Pour the mixture into the
7. Combine parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and sprinkle evenly over macaroni.
8. Bake for 25-35 minutes until browned and bubbling.
August 1, 2016
Decadent Macaroni and Cheese
You are now leaving the Parmalat Foodservice website. Click on the link below to continue, or you may select cancel.