1generous pinch each of freshly ground black pepper & nutmeg
1 cuptomato sauce
1 tspdried basil
1/2 tspdried leaf thyme
1 tspgranulated sugar
1. In a large saucepot of boiling salted water, cook lasagna noodles until al dente, about 10 minutes. Then drain and spread noodles on counter.
2. Meanwhile preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
3. In a medium-size bowl, stir cream cheese with parmesan and generous
sprinkles of pepper and nutmeg. Mix well until cheese is soft. Taste and add
more seasoning if needed.
4. Spread 1/4 cup (50 mL) cream cheese mixture over each lasagna noodle. Roll
up jellyroll style, then set seam-side down in a greased 9X9-inch (2.5-L) baking
dish. Cover tightly and bake until hot, from 20 to 25 minutes.
5. Just before serving, stir tomato sauce with basil, thyme and sugar in a small
saucepan. Gently heat, stirring often, over medium heat until mixture bubbles.
Remove from heat and pour over lasagna rolls.
Spoon about 2 tbsp (30 mL) sauce on each of 4 warmed dinner plates. Arrange 2
lasagna rolls on each plate. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Serve immediately
August 1, 2016
Lasagna Florentine Rolls
You are now leaving the Parmalat Foodservice website. Click on the link below to continue, or you may select cancel.