1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook
macaroni until al dente, from 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, pour milk into another large saucepan and warm over medium heat.
Cut block of Lactantia Light Cream Cheese into small cubes. When milk is hot,
stir in 1/2 of the cubes until melted.
3. Stir in cheddar and flour and stir constantly until well mixed. Add parmesan,
mustard, salt, paprika and cayenne. Stir until mixture is smooth.
4. Drain pasta, then add hot noodles to cheese mixture in saucepan. Stir in onions
and tomatoes. Mix well until all noodles are coated. Pour entire mixture into an
8-cup (2-L) baking dish. Smooth top.
5. Bake, loosely covered with foil, in center of preheated oven, until casserole is
bubbly, from 30 to 35 min.
6. Remove foil from casserole and turn broiler on. Dot top of casserole with
remaining cubes of cream cheese. Broil about 4-inches (10-cm) from element
until cheese has melted and is golden, from 3 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
August 1, 2016
Light’n Creamy Mac’n Cheese
You are now leaving the Parmalat Foodservice website. Click on the link below to continue, or you may select cancel.