2. In a large bowl, mix yogourt, egg yolks, sugar and zests and set aside.
3. Divide the berries into the ramekins. Pour yogourt mixture on top.
4. Place ramekins in a small roasting pan and pour enough hot water into baking pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
5. Bake 45-50 minutes, or until they are just set. Chill until cold.
6. When ready to serve sprinkle 1 tablespoon of brown sugar over custard into each ramekin. Using a kitchen blowtorch, melt sugar until it is golden brown and
caramelized. Alternatively, place custards directly under the broiler until golden.
August 1, 2016
Summer Berry Brulee
You are now leaving the Parmalat Foodservice website. Click on the link below to continue, or you may select cancel.